In this funny and fascinating guide for women, thousands of men confess what turns them on, what turns them off, and what turns "for now" into "forever."With shocking and never-before seen statistics and powerful confessions, former Men's Health
editor-in-chief David Zinczenko presents a funny and fascinating guide for women into the inner workings of the male mind. Here, in Men, Love & Sex
, the most perplexing questions that women have about guys and relationships are finally answered. Men give their frank and honest thoughts to such questions as:
- How will you know when he's in love?
- What's really wrong when he says "nothing"?
- How can you get him to kiss you more (and longer)?
- How badly did his ex mess him up?
- How can you get him to open up?
- What does he crave in the bedroom more than anything else?
- What drives him to end a relationship?
- What are the best ways to keep him from cheating?
- Why does he always miss the toilet?
Men's brains, feelings, and actions can be harder to interpret than abstract art. So let Men, Love & Sex become your guide to navigating a relationship through all of its stages. Once you know the secrets to the male mind, you'll be able to bridge the communication gaps that divide men and women. You'll be able to strengthen the relationship you have now--or use your new insights to find the perfect man for you. In the end, you'll get better talks, better sex, better fighting, better understanding, better love, better relationships, and a better life.